What is Trina’s Net Worth?
Trina is an American rapper and songwriter who has had an impressive career over twenty-five years in the music industry. She has released seven studio albums, worked with other popular artists, and earned a wide variety of awards. Let’s take a look at what Trina’s net worth is and how she achieved it:
Music Career and Sales
- Trina began her career in 1998, with her first studio album Da Baddest Bitch.
- Her second studio album Diamond Princess, recorded in 2002, made her a star in the hip-hop community and earned her three nominations at the Source Awards.
- In 2015, she released her sixth studio album and it introduced her new project and collaboration with Rick Ross.
- Overall, Trina has sold over one million records worldwide and has been given gold and platinum certifications for her various singles.
Endorsement Deals Through Her Career
In addition to music sales, Trina has many endorsement deals that have helped her to accumulate her enormous net worth.
- She endorses SoftSheen Carson, Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur, Rémy Martin, and FOXY Brown Cosmetic.
- She has also produced her own clothing line and makeup lines with the name ‘Diamond Girl’.
Total Net Worth of Trina
Trina has managed to accumulate a net worth of $4 million. She has managed to build her career and net worth with the help of her music, endorsements and investments.
Questions About Trina’s Net Worth
Q: How has Trina managed to accumulate her net worth?
A: Trina has accumulated her net worth through various sources, including music sales, endorsements and investments.
Q: How many studio albums has Trina released?
A: Trina has released seven studio albums to date.